Hot springs fees are included in all banquet plans.
Towels and bathrobes for use in the facility are provided free of charge.
Free shuttle buses are operated for reservations for groups of 10 or more people
*Service within Yokkaichi City
A delicious full-course Japanese meal ranging from nabe (hotpot) cuisine to dessert
Savor sublime flavor from generous amounts of seasonal ingredients
Japanese Set Meal Course
Enjoy a Japanese set meal with numerous delicious side dishes.
- All-You-Can-Drink Menu
- ＋ 1,620 yen
Bottled beer, Japanese sake, shochu liquor, sour cocktails, highballs, non-alcoholic beer, soft drinks, etc.
- Kids OnlyAll-You-Can-Drink Soft Drinks
- ＋ 540 yen
Oolong tea, orange juice, Calpis
Important Points on Banquet Reservations
- *Reservations are required for all banquet plans.
- *Reservations are accepted for parties of two or more (parties of two to six guests will be accommodated in the Sweets & Café on the 1st floor; parties of seven or more will be accommodated in private banquet rooms on the 2nd floor).
- *Please make reservations at least 3 days prior to your desired banquet day.
- *Private banquet rooms and tables (with chairs) are available for a maximum of 80 guests.
Regarding cancellations and decreases in the number of guests
- A fee of 30% will be charged for cancellations made 3 to 5 days prior to the reservation date. A fee of 50% will be charged for cancellations made 2 days or 1 day prior to the reservation date. The full amount will be charged for same-day cancellations.
- If decreasing the number of guests, a fee of 50% will be charged after 12:00 PM one day prior to the reservation date. The full amount will be charged for same-day cancellations.
*All fees include tax.